A new opportunity has become available to work for a Government body as a Correspondence Officer. This role will be working from home, on a temporary contract of at least 2 months with potential to extend. The hours will be Monday - Friday, 9-5, 37 hours per week, and the pay will be£13.74 an hour.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Drafting correspondence;
- Responding to correspondence and pone calls from members of the public;
- Taking initiative and managing your own caseload;
- Working on both internal and legal guidelines as required;
- Commitment to delivering a high quality service;
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders;
- Escalate any issues where appropriate
- Excellent written English skills;
- IT skills including Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Ability to build and maintain strong and purposeful relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
Please note, if you are selected for interview you will also be expected to sit and pass an English Language Skills Assessment. Any successful candidates will also need to undergo pre-employment checks.