Brook Street Recruitment is currently recruiting an experienced Forklift Driver on behalf of our client in Strabane,
The prime function is to provide support to an extremely busy and fast pace supply chain through collecting, loading and shipping of pipes along with receiving warehouse products. The successful candidate will be responsible for operating technical equipment, optimising loading for efficient logistics and supporting other warehouse functions to ensure optimal operation of the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Obtain copy of production schedule or shipping order and transports material or equipment to and from designated areas in warehouse.
* Loading and unloading goods from vehicles such as lorries.
* Moving pipes and goods packed on pallets or in crates around the warehouse.
* Stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following inventory control instructions.
* Checking loads are secure.
* Performing daily equipment checks suck as recharging the truck's battery and lubricating equipment if required.
* Examining products to verify conformance to quality standards.
* Execute allocated work in an accurate, timely and safe manner.
* Counterbalance licence
* Ability to drive a forklift in a busy warehouse and support other production duties.
* High degree of attention required to prevent injury to others, promoting a safe work environment.
* Ability to follow instructions for operating equipment and keeping records.
* Preferable to have experience in an engineering or manufacturing environment.
If interested, please send CV via the apply link