A rare and exciting opportunity has become available to work within a Government body based close by to Salford Quays. I am looking for a professional, hard working and adaptable candidate who has strong experience in customer service. You will need to be strong minded and have the ability to handle difficult situations confidently should they arise. You will have compassion and patience but also be firm and decisive. The working hours of this role are 8am till 4pm with a pay rate of £7.98 rising to £10.60 after 12 weeks.
Duties for this role include:
- Undertake face to face reporting events with applicants, checking and updating personal records, dealing with general enquiries, having meaningful discussions and gathering intelligence to assist with the streamlining of the removals/voluntary departures.
- Setting up/issuing new reporting paperwork as required, including service of immigration decisions.
- Dealing with queries by telephone, e-mail and post concerning applicants who are reporting or directing the queries to the appropriate team/unit.
- Issuing travel tickets to those reporting who qualify for support, ensuring that the information, database and log books are completed accurately.
- Dealing with breach notifications on cases that do not comply with their reporting restrictions, completing absconder action in line with guidance on those who continually fail to comply.
Due to the strict vetting policies for this role you must have lived in UK for the last 5 years and hold a valid UK or EU passport to be considered. Successful candidates will also need to provide 3 years worth of references and are subject to security checks to CTC level which can take a minimum of 4 weeks.
If this sounds like the role you've been looking for then apply today, I'd love to speak to you!