Contract: Temporary assignment
Hours: 37 hours, shifts between 8am -6pm Monday to Friday with every 2nd Saturday (day off during week this week)
Brook Street are recruiting for Counter Process Assistant`s on behalf of their esteemed public sector client in Glasgow.
You will be part of a team providing a face-to-face service to customers during the application process. To do this, we need individuals who excel at delivering excellent customer service, work effectively as a member of the team, excellent record keeping and a desire to go the extra mile.
- To capture and digitise information as part of a process
- Act as a first point of contact for customer queries
- Manage customer expectations, interact and display professionalism at all times.
- Adhere to the Quality Framework, ensuring performance targets are met daily and accuracy targets are achieved
- Take responsibility to ensure continuous improvement in customer service
- Provide clear and concise responses on service queries
- Manage difficult situations displaying professionalism at all times
- Utilise time appropriately, working efficiently at all times
- Manage incoming service complaints in line with procedure, ensuring escalated action to the complaints Manager is taken where a service complaint is received
- Attention to detail
- Able to work in a team or other structured environment.
- Articulate and able to maintain good relationships with colleagues and clients
- Ability to deliver high quality customer service in a professional manner, creating trust and confidence
- Excellent communicator
- Effective team player, who constantly displays commitment and flexibility
- Assimilates and applies policies and procedures consistently
- Accurate and timely delivery of tasks
- Effective problem solver
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail in record keeping
- Experience working in a visa application environment
- Working in a high volume processing environment.
All workers will be required to provide 3 years of references and be subject to Government Clearance checks