Role - Forklift (Counterbalance)
Location - Sherburn-In-Elmet
Working Hours - Perm Days 4 on 4 off 06:30am to 18.30pm
Rate of pay - £11.47 per hour
2 years + Experience required on Forklift (counterbalance) and licence must be in date An exciting opportunity is available with a very prestige client of ours; the role is for a Forklift (Counterbalance) to join the busy production team in Sherburn In Elmet.
Although being in Cold Stores, you will have all the correct clothing provided and all cabs are heated.
Please see below the main duties involved; Main duties include:
- To operate forklift and responsible for managing industrial trucks to load and unload materials.
- Deliver and move to and from storage
- Ensure that all procedures are followed including taking and recording temperatures, reporting any anomalies immediately
- Ensure that pallets are located in the correct areas as per site procedures
- Always drive to conditions and remove any debris or waste that could be a hazard and be aware of colleagues and/or visitors that could be in your area
- Carry out checks as necessary to ensure accuracy and integrity of product on pallets
- Wears the appropriate PPE at all times when in the cold store area. PPE is not permitted in the designated smoking area.
- Liaise with colleagues in other departments to ensure the throughput of all products in a timely and efficient manner
- Contribute to KPIs in quality, health, safety and environment, yields and customer service
- Highlight areas of improvement
- All core training and mandatory procedures
- All relevant site/area policies, procedures & processes (including customer specific requirements)
- Counterbalance forklift Required **Must be in date**
- Signed off to all site safe systems of work and operating procedures
- Receipt, locate, pick & despatch product in accordance with the training you have been provided
This is fantastic opportunity for anyone looking for a great career with a well-established company.
If you think you have what it takes, we want to hear from you. SUBMIT YOUR CV NOW
Any questions or to arrange a discreet chat, please email / 07515 325 150