Do you have a valid counterbalance forklift licence? Are you looking for a new challenge with an exciting business local in Didcot? This may be the right next step for you...
We are working with a worldwide renowned business who are looking for a Warehouse Operative with a valid counterbalance forklift licence. This role will be starting on a temporary basis but will move to a temp to perm contract for the right individual.
- Working daily with a small team controlling goods in/goods out areas.
- Operating a Counterbalance Forklift when new deliveries arrive.
- Assemble and build new wooden frames/containers for parts to be distributed.
- Weekly control stock and stores when required.
- General other related warehouse tasks when advised from management.
Please note this is not solely a forklift driving position, this roles suits a hand-ons individual with the want to learn new skills.
Pay Rate: £10.00 p/h (Weekly Pay)
If you are successful in securing a permanent position you will be put on a year salary which would increase the standard pay rate.
If interested and would like to know more details and have a confidential chat please call Lewis Griffiths at Brook Street on 01235706100 or apply via this ad for a call back.