Back to Search Results

Counterbalance/Warehouse

  • Location:

    St. Albans, Hertfordshire

  • Sector:

    Warehouse and Industrial

  • Job type:

    Temporary

  • Salary:

    Up to £10.5 per hour

  • Contact:

    Mandy

  • Contact email:

    StAlbans.web@brookstreet.co.uk

  • Job ref:

    GT5047_1559211484

  • Published:

    3 months ago

  • Expiry date:

    29/06/2019

  • Startdate:

    29/05/19 17:10:00

Job Description

Are you hard working, reliable and have a great work ethic?

Our Friendly and welcoming client are looking for a Counterbalance and reach licensed candidate

This job is for large well know company based in St Albans

Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity within a warehouse. Do you have a reach and counterbalance licences ?

Working in this busy warehouse you will be moving products 70% forklift of the day the rest will be 30% logistics

£10.50 per hour

Do you have steel toe capped boots?

If you are interested in Forklift work please call Mandy on 01923 235015

W1siziisijiwmtgvmdyvmjivmtevmtyvmjivmtevy3rhcy1iyxitzmlndxjllmpwzyjdlfsiccisinrodw1iiiwimjawmhg3mjajil1d

Looking for a job? Register your CV now

REGISTER

Looking to recruit? Find the perfect hire

Upload Job

Want a career at Brook Street? Join our team

Join Now