I am recruiting for a Legal Course Coordinator paying a salary of up to £28000 dependent on experience that is based close to Four Oaks and commutable by train.
As a Legal Course Coordinator you will be working for a company who provide training to professionals within the legal industry such as Lawyers, Solicitors, Barristers and Wealth Management companies. You will be managing current courses, updating course material and researching, developing and implementing new training courses; there may also be project based work within this role where you see implementation through from start to finish.
- Managing half a dozen legal based courses
- Deal with enquiry calls - recommending suitable courses to the legal professionals
- Develop a good understanding of the course material to help answer questions from the clients completing the courses (liaise with the tutors)
- Project Management - Deal with examiners ensuring everything is organised, deadlines are adhered to
- Receive material from course authors and analyse the courses, check for spelling/grammar mistakes etc
- Assisting in the research, design, development and launch of new qualifications
- Identifying and recruiting external authors as necessary for the development of new qualifications and managing these relationships
- Act as course owner for qualifications developed
- Commissioning and reviewing course materials, where necessary, including negotiating fees with authors
- Monitoring delegate enrolment numbers and liaising with marketing colleagues to ensure target audience is being reached and marketing momentum is maintained
- Implementing project based work from start to finish i.e. roll out of new course fees.
- Minimum 2.1 law degree or CILEx qualification
- Will also consider a degree with extensive writing involved i.e. English
- Background within the law/legal industry would be ideal
- Academically strong with who is focussed with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent English skills (spelling/grammar) as will be proof reading lots of technical documents
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Previous office/admin experience with some sort of project management/coordinator experience would be ideal
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders (course authors, tutors, customers)
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask and work in a high pressured environment
- Confident, bright and outgoing
- Candidates who have worked for Universities, training providers or as a Paralegal will be considered
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE ABOVE PERSON SPECIFICATION***
THE PACKAGE - SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Negotiable salary of up to £28000 dependent on experience
- 37 hour working week, Monday - Friday
- 23 days + BH (1 extra day after 3 years up to 30 days)
- 3% pension
- Death in service
- Onsite kitchen facilities
- Childcare vouchers
Does this sound like your ideal job?
If you are and interested in this position I AM KEEN TO HEAR FROM YOU please send your CV and follow up with a call 0121 6333888 asking for Adam or Melissa.
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours your CV has not been selected***