Our client is seeking an experienced Court Clerk / Case Progression Officer to join their team on a full-time, temporary basis. The rate of pay is £10.02 an hour, rising to £10.97 after a period of 12 weeks.
The role will include, but will not be to;
- Maintain the diary of four Crown Courts
- Prioritising and organising
- Liaise with outside agencies (such as the Crown Prosecution Service)
- Deal with cases within a Court room environment
- Liaise with judges and barristers (sometimes having to hold difficult conversations)
- General administration
The ideal candidate will have previous administration experience. Management / Personal Assistant experience desirable, although not essential.
You will be required to have excellent communication skills and confident in liaising and discussing with different management levels.
The rate of pay is £10.02 an hour, rising to £10.97 after a period of 12 weeks. Holiday entitlement and pension scheme available.
Apply online today to be considered for this position!