Our Public Sector client in Peterborough is seeking a Court Marshall to join their team on a full-time, temporary basis. The rate of pay is £8.72 an hour.
As a Court Marshall, you Will be working to ensure that all COVID-19 measures are being followed.
Your duties include but will not be restricted to:
- Enforcing social distancing
- Answering and resolving queries
- Customer service
- Questioning and reporting people that are not complying with the COVID safety rules.
- Ensuring compliance by measuring 2 meter distances
- Supporting the Usher team
The ideal candidate will be confident in using Microsoft applications and have a good level of Customer Service. Also, you will be required to be confident in dealing with queries and complaints.
Holiday entitlement and pension scheme available.
You will need a Passport or copy of your Birth Certificate in order to go forward for this role.
If this is something that you are interested, please apply online today!