The Ministry of Justice - Court Marshall
Location: Bradford Crown Court
Hours: Monday - Friday (37 hours)
Pay: Between £8.36-£8.91ph
This is an ongoing temporary position with the possibility of a further extension at the discretion of the business requirements.
We are currently recruiting for full time Administration Assistants to join the Team with our client, The Ministry of Justice based in Bradford. The role will include working as part of a flexible busy office support team and will be responsible for opening post and assisting with Admin duties.
- Ensuring court users are following social distancing procedures
- Preventing users to congregate in one area
- Seeing users in and out of the court room
- Patrolling outside of the court area
- Lots of customer service required
- Seeing Court users/Solicitors into the waiting areas
- Ensuring visitors are using the one way system
What we are looking for
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Excellent sickness record
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multitask
- Quick learner
The right candidate will need to have a smart appearance due to daily interaction with solicitors and members of the public.
You will need to be comfortable in dealing sensitively and professionally with people from all walks of life; many of whom may be vulnerable and under stress. Advice and support
*Please note working for the Ministry of Justice will require you to have photographic ID. This can be a Full-length Birth Certificate supported by a driving or provisional licence in your current address OR an in-date passport*