Our Public Sector client based in Birmingham City Centre is looking for someone to join their team on a part time basis as a Court Marshall.
This is a temporary ongoing assignment, working Monday to Friday between 11am and 2.30pm (16 hours a week to be worked) with a pay rate of £8.91 per hour.
The purpose of a Marshalling role will be to provide support and guidance, to help visitors in the court houses/hearing centres. Your role will be pivotal to the smooth running of the courts and providing great customer service.
As part of this role, you will be required to undertake the following:
- Support visitors flow in and out of the courthouse
- Keeping jurors in safe and friendly environments during lunch breaks
- Providing clear and concise verbal instructions
- Reassure visitors and answer any queries or signposting to the correct place/member of staff where necessary
- Basic restocking of court stationery and equipment
Experience / Skills required:
- Clear and assertive communication skills
- Excellent team working skills
- Ability to use initiative in situations
- Use of Outlook
- Good mobility (to move around the courts)
This role will be subject to a standard disclosure and three years of referencing.
If you think this sounds like an opportunity that would suit you, please apply online today!