A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Court of Protection Administrator/Secretary to join a successful solicitors, specialising in Personal Injury, Clinical Negligence and Court of Protection. The organisation is based in south Nottingham. In return they are offering a competitive salary of up to £20,000 to £22,000 depending on experience.
A new role based in a modern building in a south Nottingham business. This role will involve assisting the team with all administrative tasks including, speaking with clients, transcription of dictations, correspondence, filing, arranging appointments, completion of reports to the Court, preparation of documents for tax returns, dealing with bank transfer payments, payment of invoices and payroll.
You will be joining a leading solicitor specialising in high value Personal Injury, Clinical Negligence and Court of Protection for the Midlands. They have been consistently ranked number 1 by legal 500 and chambers. Having 7 senior solicitors and 180 years of legal expertise between them.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Copy typing
- Answering the phone
- PA to 5 Court of Protection Deputy's
- Completion of reports to the court
- Sending legal documents when required
- dealing with bank transfer payments, invoice payments and payroll
Monday - Friday
9.00am - 5.00pm (4.00pm finish on Fridays)
- Have a full driving license and access to your own vehicle due to the location
- Ability to demonstrate excellent customer service skills with a natural passion for customer satisfaction
- Previous experience as a claimant personal injury/clinical negligence legal secretary essential
- Good team player- ability to work in a small team
- Ability to multitask
- A strong attention to detail
- A caring nature that can show sympathy to clients
-Excellent communication skills
-Excellent organisational skills
-Experience in use of IT including word and excel
-Excellent numeracy skills
-Attention to detail
-Ability to prioritise
-Proactive in dealing with client's needs
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- £20,000 to £22,000 salary (depending on experience)
- Monday-Thursday 9.00- 5.00pm and 9.00-4:00pm Friday working hours
- 31 days holiday including all Bank Holidays
- Full training on bespoke systems
- Free Car Parking
- Modern office environment
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your CV or call me on 0115 8793500