A temporary, full time position has become available to work in St Helens within a Government body as an Administration Assistant/ Court Usher. The role starts at £7.83 increasing after 12 weeks
The successful candidate will provide administrative support dealing with casework, they will need to follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Receptionist for multiple busy courts
- completing administrative procedures and processes
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and/or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
- Sorting and distributing mail
- Photocopying, filing, posting or proof-reading data
- Answering telephone calls and relaying messages
- Swear in witnesses as appropriate
- Liaise with Adjudicator and Court Section
- Keep court rooms tidy; wash and tidy away glasses, filling water bottle
We are looking for someone who has had previous exposure to working within a similar role, dealing with administration and customer service on various levels, computer and communication skills are vital for this role, the successful candidate will need to go through security clearance, start date asp pending clearance and references.
If you are interested in the position please send an up to date CV or contact the branch on 0151 242 6106. Alternatively you can register online and complete a Government Registration.