An exciting opportunity has arisen to work within this public sector body as a court usher
The role is a split location one , with 3 days in Thanet and 2 days in Canterbury , so a driver would be ideal .
The role is Monday to Friday 37 hours per week and is subject to an enhanced police check
The duties include :
- Liaising with members of the public
- Judicial liaison
- Basic admin duties, such as data input and file preparation
- Dealing with telephone queries
The successful candidate will require :
- Great customer service skills
- Good Word and Excel ability
- Calm under pressure
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
The pay is £7.83 , rising after to 12 weeks to £7.92 p/h
This is a long term temporary opportunity that is anticipated to run through to April of 2019 !
Apply now online by clicking on the link or call jane on 01892 544826 for further information