Immediate opportunitiy available with our government based client within the courts, who are looking for a Court Usher.
Pay - £8.91 ph
Location - Basildon, SS14 2BU
Full time hours, 37 hrs pw
Monday - Friday
The successful candidate will provide customer service support. The individual will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Customer facing role with variety of court users, both public and professional, including potential for vulnerable/young witnesses or defendants -
- Support to Judiciary
- Basic Court Log Entries onto IT system
- Scanning/uploading documents to court IT Systems
- Post Opening
- Basic Housekeeping e.g. setting courts up in morning / tidying at end of day
- Reception/Marshall duties
What we'll need from you:
- Able to deal with situations appropriately.
- Keen observation skills.
- Availability for the full duration of your assignment.
- Able to work in an office environment where social distancing will be adhered to
- Customer focused and able to deal with customers compassionately
- Resilience, able to work in high pressurised environments
- Proof of your right to work in the UK and Enhanced DBS clearance in the last 3 months
If you are interested, please don't hesitate to apply now and our team will be in touch.
Note: The role is subject to Enhanced DBS check & 3 years referencing.