Our Public sector client are looking for a temporary worker to join their team as a court usher.
You will demonstrate great customer service skills as you will be the first point of contact for the public.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Greeting the public,
- Giving directions around the court
- Filing paperwork for hearings
- Assisting the set up of hearing rooms
- Assisting Admin officers with general admin duties
- Liaising with the judges and other ushers
If this is something you would be interested in please apply for more information.