Guildford County Court are looking for a Court Usher to join their friendly team. The role is a temporary assignment up until 3/12/21 and will be working full time, 37 hours per week.
You will work individually or as part of a team to ensure the smooth running of the courts. Example of work performed will include but not limited to:
- The filling of water bottles and ensure clean glasses are available
- The provision of paper for Adjudicator etc
- Wash and tidy away glasses at the end of the court sitting
- Liaise with Adjudicator and Court Section
- Obtain names of all parties and complete front sheets with court results
- Swear in witnesses as appropriate
- Photocopy any documents required by the court
- Provide assistance in the post room or elsewhere in the office as and when required
- Answering the phones and dealing with queries
- Email correspondence
- Typing up of letters and documents as requested
The role will include operation of video link and recording equipment together with some administrative duties, assisting with witnesses and witness who at times can be extremely vulnerable, liaising with 3rd party agencies and making sure that the Court rooms are ready for the hearings.
If you are looking for an exciting role within the public sector then APPLY NOW! Or email for more information.
Postcode: GU1 4ST
Pay rate: £8.91 - £9.32