Brook street is pleased to offer a temporary assignment working as a Court Usher for the Ministry of Justice in Southampton.
Duties such as;
- Prepare courts for sitting.
- Provide support to both the judiciary and professional court users.
- Working as a team in court with the court clerk and judiciary.
- Swear in witnesses and jurors as part of the jury trial process.
- Photocopy any documents required by the court.
- Ensure the smooth running of the courts.
- Comply with office standards - time keeping, dress code and customer service, etc.
This is a temporary ongoing assignment, 37 hours per week, Monday - Friday paying £8.91 p/h.
Location: London Road, Southampton, SO15 2XQ