Our MOJ client requires a court usher to join the busy team on a temporary basis
Our client is based in Nottingham City Centre and offers a great opportunity to work within the courts and gain experience in this extremely important role.
The role is temporary expected to run until the end of March 2022 initially with the possibility of being extended past this date, working full time 37 hours per week Monday to Friday.
Successful applicants would primarily be ushering within the courts.
Duties may include but not be limited to
* Greeting members of the public
* Liaising with judiciary, witnesses, jurors and other court users with professionalism
* Basic admin duties, data entry, dealing with queries, preparing juror packs in preparation for trials
* Walking jurors to and from court whilst remaining socially distanced
* Preparation of court rooms
Ideal candidates will be confident, enjoy interacting with a variety of court users. You will have excellent customer service skills and a passion to help people
Our client requires the following skills
* Good strong basic admin experience
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft word, excel and outlook
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Ability to remain calm in potentially difficult situations
* Ability to remain professional at all time and converse with a variety of court users
* Excellent customer service skills
The pay rate is £9.94 per hour and benefits include holiday pay and pension scheme
Please apply online with your current CV in WORD format. Due to the high number of applications we receive it may not be possible to respond to all applications