Job Type: Temporary
Sector: Government & Public Sector
Hours: 37 hours a week
Our Public Sector client has an exciting and brand-new opportunity to join their well-established Court Usher Team. Is it a passion of yours to help members of the public, do you have an exceptional talent of being organised, time management and being an approachable person? Then this could be the exact role for you!
What's in this for me?
If you were to join this team it would provide you with all the necessary skills and knowledge base to explore all avenues of the public sector world which could further push your career to new heights!
This client would be the ideal fit for yourself if you have experience in a customer facing role already and are looking to use your skills to help and organise members of the public.
What will be my day to day?
Within this role your daily tasks will be as follows:
- Collecting and delivering files and bundles to the judiciary and clerks ensuring they have the necessary papers
- Providing support to colleagues & judiciary outside of court / hearing times
- General clerical work, including use of computers and Switchboard
- Filling out forms
- Operating recording equipment and maintaining records of recordings of hearings
- Sort and deliver lists of hearings for internal & external notice boards
What are you waiting for? Please apply online now or you can send your CV direct to Doncaster Branch.
3 years' worth of references and criminal record check will be required
We anticipate a large volume of applicants so if you have not been contacted directly within 7 days please presume you have been unsuccessful.