Our Public sector client are looking for a temporary worker to join their team as a court usher that can also support them with administrative duties.
As part of your role you will be the first point of contact for the general public, giving great customer service and assisting with directions. Daily duties will include but not be restricted to:
- Working closely with the judiciary and communicating with the Court clerks,
- Accurate filing of court files,
- Support listings and rota arrangements,
- Preparing rooms for hearings, trials and meetings,
- Preparing papers and files for hearings,
- Preparing court documents and routine correspondence,
- General photocopying and filing,
- Creating and updating records,
- Data Imputing,
- Accurately interpreting information,
- Acting as an administrative liaison,
- Handling face to face, written and telephone queries,
- Collecting and delivering files,
- Standard drafting
The ideal candidate will have clerical experience, good knowledge of IT applications, can demonstrate good communication both written and oral and good typing skills.
The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check. If this is something you would be interested in please apply for more information.