Our public sector client are looking for a temporary worker to join their team as a court usher.
You will be the first point of contact for the general public, it is essential that you can provide a high level of customer service.
Your general duties will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating files for hearings and meetings,
- Ushering the public to the correct place,
- Liaising with the Judges,
- Assissting with the set up of hearings and meetings,
- Assissting with general admin duties
A successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check due to the nature of the role.
For more information please Apply!