Our public sector client are looking for a temporary worker to join their team as a court usher. This is initially a temporary role until December 2022 with the chance of an extension. This is a full time role, 37 hours a week, Monday - Friday. Hours of work will be around 9am - 5pm. The pay rate for this role is £9.94 per hour. You will be required to work between the sites they have in Wolverhampton WV4 5AJ and Walsall Wood WS9 9AH.
As a court usher you will be carry out the following tasks:
- Liaising with judges and magistrates to make sure hearing lists are correct
- Meeting and greeting court users
- Preparing court rooms for hearings
- Preparing court files and papers
- General data entry, filing and photocopying
- Giving directions to court rooms
- Handling face to face queries
The ideal candidate for this role will have customer service experience. You will be communicating with a wide range of people, some of which may display inappropriate behaviour.
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check due to the nature of the role. If this is something you would be interested in please apply for more information.