Our Public Sector client are looking for a temporary worker to join their team as a Court usher.
As a court usher it is important that you have a high level of customer service.
Your day to day duties will include but not be restricted to:
- Being the first point of contact for people entering the courts,
- Giving directions to hearing and meeting rooms,
- Working closely with the judiciary,
- Compiling files for the hearings,
- Assisting with the set up of hearings and meetings
Due to the nature of the role, the successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS.
If this is something you are interested in please apply for more information.