Our Public Sector client based in Stoke On Trent is looking for a temporary worker for an ongoing assignment to join their team as a Court usher. This is a full time, Monday to Friday position.
As a court usher it is important that you have a high level of customer service, communicate well and are able to be on your feet all day.
Your day to day duties will include but not be restricted to:
- Being the first point of contact for people entering the courts,
- Giving directions to hearing and meeting rooms,
- Working closely with the judiciary,
- Compiling files for the hearings,
- Assisting with the set up of hearings and meetings
Due to the nature of the role, the successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS and referencing for three years.
If this is something you feel you have the experience for and are interested in, please apply online.