a full time temporary role has become available within a government department in the Chester area.
- Supporting visitors flow in and out of the courthouse.
- Encouraging visitors to adhere to social distancing guidance as necessary. Providing clear and concise verbal instructions to people moving through the courthouse.
- Reassuring visitors and answering any queries, or signposting them to the necessary area or member of court staff as required.
- Supporting and supervising those visitors in the waiting areas.
- Supporting the judiciary in court. Preparing cases in advance of hearing by the judiciary to ensure the smooth running of the courts on the day of the hearing.
The post holder is required to work in a flexible way and undertake any other duties reasonably requested by line management which are commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility of this post.
please apply online if you are interested in this role.