A reputable, public sector client is looking for a confident, professional and articulate Court Usher to join their exciting team. You will have the opportunity to work in an interesting environment, preparing the courts efficiently to ensure smooth day to day running and you will also support the team with important general administration.
The role is a temporary assignment working full-time 37 hours which may include some late nights and Saturday working and the rate of pay is £8.91 an hour.
- You will be responsible for the preparation of the court
- You may be required to liaise with defendants, victims, witnesses and court officials
- You will be responsible for obtaining the names of all parties and completing all required documentation
- General administration duties, photocopying, filing, post duties
- You must have excellent communication skills, acting professional whilst remaining polite
- You will have great organisational skills and have the ability to pass on important information, promptly and clearly
- You will have experience working with computers, including; Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Click apply at the top of this page to apply and we will contact you if you have been shortlisted, thank you!