Pay: £ 8.91 p/h
Hours: 37 hours Mon-Fri.
During this pandemic have you been sat at home twiddling your thumbs and thinking of a way you can offer your skills and expertise to help during these unprecedented times? This may be the job for you to do just that! Our Public sector client is seeking someone to join their team for an Usher role.
- Prepare the courtroom
- Meet and greet court users and visitors
- Keep people informed of changes to hearing times
- Check that witnesses, defendants and lawyers are present
- Call defendant and witnesses into court
- Direct the taking of oaths
- Label evidence and pass it to the judge and jury
- Pass messages between lawyers and legal advisers
- Keep order in the public areas
- Input data to the computer system, do filing and photocopying
- Escort the jury to and from the courtroom
- Be on duty outside the jury room
- Take messages between the jury and the judge
We will be looking for someone who is hard working and can hit the ground running, experience of admin and customer service is paramount.
The client would like to ensure applicants that the offices have been deep cleaned and set up according to government guidelines to protect the temporary workforce it will be welcoming into the offices. Office based role, working from not available.
THIS IS A TEMPORARY ROLE
A REFERENCES AND CRIMINAL RECORD CHECK WILL BE REQUIRED
DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF APPLICATIONS WE RECEIVE IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN 7-10 DAYS PLEASE PRESUME YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL