My Government client is looking for a full-time Court Usher based in Stockport.
The role is a temporary on-going assignment through Brook Street.
This role is Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm, no weekend work required.
Duties will include:
- Set up the court room ready for the hearings that day
- Check in all parties for the relevant court case
- Fill out all relevant paperwork for court cases
- Supporting the logistics of moving barristers and witnesses around the building and escorting parties in and out of court
- Great communication skills
- Ability to liaise with all levels of the judiciary
- You may also be required to sit in court cases, so confidentiality is key
Please note, as this is a Government role, you will undergo an Enhanced Criminal Record check and we would need to obtain three years' worth of employment references.
If this role sounds like something that interests you, please apply online.