Brook Street are recruiting for a Court Usher for their esteemed public sector client in Central London.
This is a full-time temporary role for 6 months
Hours of work- 9-5
Salary- £11.21 per hour
The Agency worker will:
Prepare the Courts for sitting, Conveying PPE equipment to Courts for Social Distancing measures.
Keep Courtrooms clean and tidy throughout the day.
Liaise with Judges and Clerks regarding papers for hearings.
Obtain names of all parties and complete Court records where appropriate.
Swear in witnesses as appropriate.
Photocopy any documents required by the Court.
Ensure the smooth running of the Courts.
Comply with office standards such as timekeeping and dress code. Provide assistance elsewhere in the office as and when required.
* Must be polite and helpful to all customers both external and internal.
* Remains calm, tactful and sensitive when dealing with difficult situations or people.
* Is aware of the customer needs and is efficient in dealing with these.
* Passes on important information to all concerned promptly and clearly, with tact and honesty.
* Works effectively on own and with others.
Experience working within a public facing environment is desirable
Provide some Administrative support and will follow set procedures and exercise with some independent judgement in carrying out work.
Good communication skills both oral and written required.
A working knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office
This vacancy is immediate, and full training will be provided.