Have you recently graduated and want to gain experience working within the courts?Then look no further!
We have role 4 positions available working with our client within the MOJ based in Leeds City Centre.
Pay: Starts at £7.83 increasing to £7.92 after 12 weeks
Hours: Monday- Friday, 9am-5pm (opportunity to work overtime)
As a Court Usher you will be completing a number of task in and out of the court room to support our client. There will be a large range of task to complete during your time in this role. You will be working with the general public closely and will be expected to be polite and respectful at all times.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the layout of the courtroom is appropriate to the type of court
- Supplying court rooms with the correct forms and stationary
- Checking and updating paper paperwork
-Providing refreshments in the court/retiring rooms
-Distributing court list to appropriate court users
-Administer oaths and affirmations with in the court room
-General admin duties such as; taking call, faxing, photocopying
Key skills include:
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Use own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multi- task
- Good communication skills; oral and written
We are aiming to fill these role as quickly as possible if you are interested please apply now!
For further information please contact Laura Carey on 0113 2154308 or email