Our public sector client are looking for a temporary worker to join their team as an admin assistant/usher. This is initially a temporary contract until 31/12/22 with the chance of it being extended. This is a full time role, 37 hours a week, Monday - Friday. The pay rate for the role will start at £8.91 (£8.36 for under 23's) increasing to £9.94 after 12 weeks of working.
Your day to day duties will include but not be restricted to:
- Preparing papers and files
- Producing documents
- Photocopying, scanning and Filing,
- Creating and updating records
- Letters and Correspondence, minutes, notes and reports,
- Supporting the court room with video hearings
- Setting up calls and sending invites
- Escorting parties and Jurors throughout the building
- Meeting and greeting court users and giving directions
The ideal candidate for this role will have administrative and customer service experience.
This role will be located in the Walsall Wood area (exact location cannot be confirmed at present), travel to Wolverhampton combined courts in the first 2 weeks of employment for training.
The successful candidates for this position will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check due to the nature of the role. If this is something you would be interested in please apply for more information.