Salary: £8.72 hourly rate
Location: Sheffield, United Kingdom
Job Type: Temporary, 37 hours a week
Immediate opportunities are available with our client Sheffield Combined Court
As a court marshal you will be responsible for monitoring hallways, corridors, stairwells, toilets and the such like to ensure that anyone who is in and around the building has the correct passes and are where they should be.
What you'll need to do:
- Provide excellent customer service to a diverse range of customers and employers.
- Make decisions regarding the best course of action in a problem.
- Assess situations and people.
- Support the staff and civilians should they be lost.
- Be part of a team responsible for keeping the building safe and trouble free.
What we'll need from you:
- Able to deal with situations appropriately.
- Keen observation skills.
- Availability for the full duration of your assignment.
- Enhanced DBS
- Able to work in an office environment where social distancing will be adhered to.
If you are interested, please don't hesitate to apply now and our team will be in touch.
If you have not heard back within 7-10 days please assume you have been unsuccessful as we receive a high volume of applications.
THIS IS A TEMPORARY CONTRACT
AN ENHANCED DBS WILL BE UNDERTAKEN FOR THIS ROLE
AVAILABLE FOR PHONE INTERVIEWS OR VIDEO CALLS