Our public sector client based in Ipswich is looking for a diligent an trustworthy usher to support the public around their building.
Position is part time, 4 Days a week
Tasks generally performed by court ushers involve escorting participants to the courtroom, and seeing that they are suitably hydrated, as well as ensuring the secure transaction of legal documents within the courtroom and deciding the order of cases. The roles of an usher may vary with the type of court they serve.
We would like to find someone who is happy to perform these duties in light of the new measures in place to protect to the public from Covid-19, you will be expected to support the public around the building, and manage the flow of traffic on stairwells and narrow corridors, lifts, toilets etc.
What you'll need to do:
- Provide excellent customer service to a diverse range of customers and employers.
- Make decisions regarding the best course of action in a problem.
- Assess situations and people.
- Support the staff and civilians should they be lost.
- Be part of a team responsible for keeping the building safe and trouble free.
What we'll need from you:
- Able to deal with situations appropriately.
- Keen observation skills.
- Availability for the full duration of your assignment.
- Enhanced DBS
- Able to work in an office environment where social distancing will be adhered to.
PAY: MINIMUM WAGE FOR YOUR AGE.
THIS IS A TEMPORARY CONTRACT
AN ENHANCED DBS WILL BE UNDERTAKEN FOR THIS ROLE & 3 YEARS REFERENCING.
AVAILABLE FOR PHONE INTERVIEWS OR VIDEO CALLS