We are seeking a confident person to meet & greet visitors to our clients premises. The candidate will be asking visitors scripted questions around potential COVID symptoms, taking their temperature remotely and issuing a new mask to visitors. This role involves face to face contact with visitors (measures are in place to ensure safety), so please apply only if you are comfortable in this position.
- Candidates must be available between 6am and 8pm - Monday to Sunday. Shifts will be issued on a rota basis and candidates must be available for all shifts offered during these times. There is free parking on site and good public transport links. It is expected candidates will work no more than 25 hours/week.
- Meet & greet
- Ask specific questions and ensure COVID compliance
- Direct visitors to their destination
It is expected this role will be ongoing for at least 3 months as the employer is going through a period of significant demand. The successful temporary candidate has the right to apply for any permanent positions.
- Competitive pay rate including enhanced rates on Saturdays & Sundays up to £18.65 per hour on Sundays.
- Weekly pay
- Annual leave - up to 35 days per year including bank holidays
- Remote / Flexible working
- Excellent employer prospects with the potential for permanent work or internal progression
Please contact Rachel Cherry in the Brook Street Cardiff office for further information.