I am recruiting for a Creative Designer based in Sutton Coldfield for an internationally renowned business. They are offering a salary of up to £26,000 dependant on experience.
You will be responsible for the internal creative studio's design workload, liaising with all business units who want their ideas brought to life. The Creative Studio produce original high-quality design solutions across media formats including flyers, brochures, email and web that engage different audiences.
As a Creative Designer you will act as a senior figure reporting to the Creative Studio Manager and be responsible for the scheduling, monitoring and delivery of all design work; delivering creative content to meet the needs of the organisation.
You will be joining one of the longest established and leading global providers of professional certificated qualifications and training within the Anti-Money Laundering, Legal, Wealth Management, Risk & Compliance and Healthcare industries.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Be the first point of contact for all design solutions covering all types of media i.e. flyers, brochures, emails, website
- Coordinate the workload of the Design team effectively - monitoring volumes and priorities; reporting back to the Creative Studio Manager
- Assist the Creative Studio Manager in representing the design team for acquiring new business, this will occasionally include presentations
- Evaluate and critique artwork; ensuring briefs have been fulfilled to high industry standard
- Devise, formulate and lead on redesign projects in a professional and creative manner, resulting in new and enticing designs
- Ensure design projects in the studio are delivered on time and budget
- Create and send email marketing
- Act as mentor to the other designers
- Monitor and assess that the workflow system is utilised effectively
- Substantial experience in a design role
- Experience in all formats of creative design, including flyers, brochures, email and web
- Good working knowledge of HTML, fonts, ExactTarget, InCopy, AfterEffects
- The ability to utilise management systems to accurately assess workflow and identify bottlenecks
- Experience of working in a deadline-driven environment
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Passionate about working proactively and not afraid of change
- Embraces each design project in an innovative manner
- Good communication skills
- Experience of working in teams and driving efficiency
- Supportive and motivating, encouraging communication, creating a participative and involved atmosphere
- Keep up-to-date with software, working practices and design trends.
**PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION - A LINK TO PORTFOLIO OF WORK OR SHOWREEL MAY NEED TO BE PROVIDED IF YOUR CV IS SELECTED**
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Up to £26,000 basic salary dependant on experience
- Performance related bonuses
- At least 23 days holiday + bank holidays (with flexibility to purchase additional holiday days)
- 37 hour working week, Monday - Friday
- Contributory pensions scheme with life assurance
- Heavily subsidised gym membership
- Cycle to work schemes
- Discount vouchers
- Dining cards
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call me on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***