Do you have experience working in the legal sector? Do you have experience in finance and telephone-based customer service? If so, Brook Street are looking for someone to join our client's dynamic team in the Bristol City Centre!
Our client is looking for someone to be in charge of handling the debts of clients/customers and will be required to give high levels of customer service regarding sensitive information and documents. Candidates will therefore need to have telephone-based customer service experience in order to be put forward for the role.
The hours of the position will be Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm (37.5 hours per week) and has a pay rate of a very generous £12.42 paid every Friday for the first 12 weeks - this role is a temporary-to-permanent contract so our client will be looking to make a successful candidate a permanent member of staff after the probation period.
Candidates will be expected to be responsible of the following:
- Review live case files daily to ensure all relevant actions taken
- Load new cases onto the Litigation system
- Actively pursue debtors via telephone and email prior to Court to ensure that all necessary pre-action protocols have been covered
- Obtain witness statements from other departments / depots
- Handle Sales Ledger, Ex-employee and Owner Driver Franchisee recoveries and cases
- Negotiate settlement figures with debtors, at all times protecting the company's interests and ethical integrity
- Apply comments from customer's calls and written correspondence to diary facility
- Apply all payments, legal charges and sundry costs to case management system
- Prepare all bad debt paperwork, manage all bad debt logs ensuring up to date at all times
- Complete reports accurately and on time and submit to the Litigation Team Leader and Credit Support Manager
- Open, stamp and distribute all incoming post for Credit Support Department
- Work as part of a team to achieve deadlines set
- Filing/ scanning on a daily basis of all paperwork received
* * * * * IF THIS ROLE IS OF INTEREST TO YOU AND YOU HAVE THE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE, APPLY FOR THE POSITION NOW * * * * *
* * * * * THIS ROLE WILL BE MOVING QUICKLY AS THERE IS AN IMMEDIATE START - SEND YOUR CV TO samuel.stevens(at)brookstreet.co.uk OR CALL ON 01179 264552 NOW TO GET YOUR APPLICATION STARTED * * * * *