Brook Street are currently recruiting for experienced finance process assistants to work within a busy department for our Government department client based in Thornton Cleveleys
Busy delivery team working on behalf of numerous Government Departments. Duties involves: -
· Raising Invoices
· Receipting income
· Chasing non payment by means of issuing reminder letters and making calls to debtors.
· Provision of Helpline services to both the clients customers and the clients themselves.
Desirable skills required are:
· Good numerical and analytical skills
· Good telephone manner
· Good Microsoft skills, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Experience of working in a Finance and / or Credit Control environment
· Experience of using Oracle systems
· Full training will be provided.
Shift: 9am to 5:30pm - subject to local informal flexibility to meet client requirements, e.g. helpline cover from 8:30am on a rota basis.
Please email your CV ASAP