Brook Street are recruiting for an experienced credit controller to join an illustrious automotive company based in Milton Keynes on a 3-month temporary contract.
The role is based at my client's state of the art, modern support offices and will be working within their fleet department.
The main purpose of this role will be to establish and maintain strong relationships with large corporate customers to ensure invoices are paid within set time frames and help to answer any queries raised from internal stake holders and customers. Other duties will include;
- Discussing overdue invoices with customer understand why they are not being paid on time.
- Correct allocation of funds on customers' accounts through SAP
- Maintain customers ledgers and reporting into finance manager and account manager
- Escalating serious issues or potential defaults on payments by customers to the designated account manager
- Resolving process issues of invoices being paid and proving feedback to the quality team for resolutions
The successful applicant will have extensive credit control experience, ideally from within the automotive sector. You will also have experience working with SAP FI, have good Microsoft Excel skills and able to offer excellent customer service.
The working hours for this role is 9-5 Monday to Friday, the hourly rate of pay is £11.54 per hour.
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information, please contact me;