Brook Street are working with a superb organisation in Newport area who are looking to add a Credit Control to there up beat office. This role is a great opportunity to someone who enjoys chasing clients on a daily basis and working in a fast paced environment.
Job Description -
- Management of up to 1000 accounts.
- Chasing debt on daily basis via telephone, Email and letter.
- Making at least 50 calls per day from the daily action list, aged debt and scrutiny queue.
- Management of the Calls and Reviews within the CMS system.
- Ensuring all conversations are recorded onto the diary management system.
- Working towards achieving monthly cash collection targets
- Working under pressure to tight deadlines on a daily basis
- Managing the scrutiny queue and making on the spot decisions whether to release the order for appearing in publication or not.
- Reconciling accounts as and where necessary, considering eventualities such as unravelling accounts and reallocating as necessary.
- Monitor and adjust credit limits to meet customer needs whilst avoiding the risk of bad debt.
- Taking credit card payments over the phone directly onto the customers account.
- Dealing with irate and difficult customers, both internal and external.
- Negotiating repayment plans as and where necessary.
- Liasing with Sales and Sales Managers in person and telephone/Email regarding the status of accounts and payment collections.
- Preparing accounts for the Legal process
- Raising queries as and when required.
- Chasing outstanding queries from Sales.
Please apply now or call the local Cardiff branch.