Brook Street Recruitment are working with our client in Moira to recruit a Credit Controller for a Maternity cover of 9-12 months
Reporting to the Credit Control Manager the Credit Controller will be an integral part of the finance department, being responsible for the management and collection of Accounts Receivable. The role will require working closely with the sales staff to ensure that debt management policies are being strictly adhered to.
* Opening new accounts and checking credit ratings;
* Set and monitor credit limits;
* Ensure debts are paid in a timely and effective manner;
* Developing and maintaining relationships with customers. This will require regular telephone calls with slow paying customers;
* Negotiating payment agreements with customers;
* Handling disputed amounts;
* Respond promptly and efficiently to both customer and internal enquiries;
* Maintenance of customer files;
* Providing accounts information to senior management;
* Following the divisions debt collection policy;
"* Liaising with other Fane Valley divisions to ensure that common goals are achieved.
* A minimum of two years' experience in Credit Control dealing with a high volume of customers;
* Have the ability to work in a fast-moving environment;
* Have strong IT skills with experience in Microsoft Office applications;
* Have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
* Ability to work on own initiative and within a busy team;
* Formal credit control training or qualifications would be an advantage;
* A knowledge of the farming sector would be an advantage.
Working hours are 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday.
Salary will depend on background - £19,000 - £21,000 per annum
Please send CV via the link