My client is one of Wales's largest independent businesses in its field.
The role is full time, Monday- Friday. It is based within their busy Newport office. You will be responsible for managing the debts of the businesses and you will be accountable for recovering any unpaid money that is owed.
- Credit Controller experience
- Able to work off own initiative
- Good communication skills
- Numeracy skills
- Organisation skills
- Excel skills
- Preforming initial tasks related to commercial collection and consumer collection, including making phone calls to those owing money.
- Checking credit records on databases, maintaining and updating the databases on a regular basis
- Listening to the financial issues of customers and negotiating repayment plans
- Keeping accurate records of payments
- Discussing individual cases with legal officials including solicitors and bailiffs.
- Accepting and rejecting credit applications from individuals.
- Free parking on site
- Pension contribution
- Great working environment
To apply for this role, please contact Molly at Brook Street or click apply now.