Brook Street are currently recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller to work for a large company based in central Nottingham. This is a great opportunity to join this industry leading organisation on an initial temporary contract that will become permanent for successful candidates.
Role - Credit Controller
Location - Central Nottingham
Pay - £10.85 per hour
Hours - 7:00am-4:00pm Monday-Friday (42.5 hours paid per week)
Duration - Initial 12-week contract with view to becoming permanent.
If you're looking for your next opportunity with an excellent employer, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you! Joining the finance team based in the companies' head office, this role revolves around actively pursuing and collecting customer debt for the business, resolving outstanding invoices and completing customer credit checks.
Candidates will need to have experience in a similar role to hit the ground running as a part of this fast-paced finance team.
Main responsibilities of the role -
- Chasing customer debt on behalf of the business
- Resolving outstanding invoices
- Completing customer credit checks
- Running daily bank reports, ensuring a high level of accuracy
- Produce weekly & monthly statements
- Track negative customer payment behaviour and refer this on the finance manager when necessary
- Review on hold orders
- Completing paperwork for court proceedings, ensuring accuracy and staying within agreed timeframes
Candidate requirements -
- 3 years' experience in a similar Credit Control/Debt Collection role
- Highly organised approach to workload and able to prioritise tasks
- Experience with the legal aspect of chasing customer debt
- IT literate
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
If this looks like the position you've been waiting for then apply now!