Up to £12.82 per hour
11 days ago
Credit Controller (Temp to Perm)
Brook Street are looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join a fantastic organisation on a temp to perm basis. The hours of work for this role are Monday to Thursday 9.00AM to 5.30PM and Friday 8.30AM to 4.30PM
What will you do as Credit Controller?
- Weekly bank reconciliation and month end reports
- Processing payments and ensuring new payee details have been security checked
- Monitor balances and provide statements
- Liaise with customers ensuring all correspondence and calls are logged
What type of skills/experience do I need to be considered for this role?
- Previous experience in finance and credit control
- High level of accuracy, numeracy, and attention to detail
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and in particular Microsoft Excel
- AAT part or full qualification or similar
Please contact Nadine at Brook Street for more information