Our client, a major courier service, are looking for a Credit Management Clerk to complete their team and fulfil operations in the Bristol City Centre.
Purpose of Position:
- To effect the timely collection of cash receipts due from debtors.
- To ensure customers invoice queries are resolved in line with our credit policy and department SLA`s.
- To ensure that Credit Management procedures are maintained to a standard of excellence.
Key Tasks/Areas of Responsibility:
- Ensure debt is collected in line with procedure and monthly set targets
- Manage defaulting debtors to conclusion including suspension of services and preparation to legal action
- Take card payments over the telephone
- Month end cash forecasting
- Review with Team Leader daily/ weekly on outstanding balances and queries
- To record all communication with customers on the correct systems and ensure that system is maintained accurately
- Manage returned invoices sent by email and update our systems with the correct contact details
- To investigate all invoice queries received and for necessary credit notes to be raised in accordance with our credit policy
- To notify customers of credit rejections in line with company procedure
- Maintain call quality SLA of 80%
- To liaise with the Team Leaders, Managers, Sales and Depots on all issues of Credit Management
Key Measures of Behaviour/ Skills
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Working with people
- Following instructions and procedures
- Achieving personal work goals and objectives
- Deciding and initiating action
- Coping with pressures and setbacks
- Writing and reporting
- Learning and researching
- Adapting and responding to change
- Applying expertise and technology
- Relating and networking
- Planning and organising
* * * * * IF YOU HAVE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND A SKILL SET THAT MATCHES THIS ROLE THEN APPLY NOW * * * * *