Credit Management Team Leader Position in Bristol!
For this position you will Ideally have 2 + years credit control experience, some management or supervisory experience.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a major courier service company based in Central Bristol!
You will be managing a team of Credit Management Clerks and reviewing outstanding debtors to ensure debt is collected in line with procedure and monthly set targets.
- Adhering to principles and values
- Relating and networking
- Achieving personal work goals and objectives
- Following instructions and procedures
- Leading and supervising
- Learning and researching
- Working with people
- Presenting and communicating information
- Planning and organising
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Writing and reporting
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Applying expertise and technology
- Coping with pressures and setbacks
- Adapting and responding to change
- Deciding and initiating action
(37.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday).
If you have the necessary skill set for this position then PLEASE APPLY NOW! or contact Clea on 0117 948 6313