The companies criminal defence team is one of the largest in the local area representing and defending clients in a broad range of criminal matters. The firm is a dynamic and forward-thinking South West law firm, priding their selves on delivering expert legal advice with empathy and care, helping people in the community protect their interests now and in the future.
- Managing a busy and existing caseload of private client and legal aid files
- To attend clients at magistrate courts and police stations in the Yeovil, Taunton and Bridgwater area
- Must be eligible to join the Court and Police Station Duty Rota Scheme
- To work within a supportive team where there are genuine opportunities for career development and progression for the right person
- Expert legal knowledge and experience
- Qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive
- Full driving license and vehicle owner
- Resilient and able to focus under pressure
- To remain proactive and positive
The role can be based out of the companies Taunton / Bridgwater or Yeovil offices. Salary is competitive.