Critical Situation Manager (Fluent Mandarin)
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Critical Situation Manager. This is a contract role based in Reading for 18 months.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
This role is working from Tuesday to Saturday, there will be the requirement to be flexible and cover where applicable. Given the nature of the business, this position requires a degree of flexibility to allow for shift coverage swaps ensuring there is coverage every day.
Salary: £35,000 plus shift allowance and 5% end of contract bonus
The Critical Situation Management Execution Team (CMET) is part of the Customer Support and Service (CSS) Organization.
The CMET team owns the overall CritSit Process. The team works across Services, EPG and Business groups ensuring all the parts are compliant with the process and ensuring a high-quality customer and partner experience when facing a CritSit.
CritSits are business critical situations escalated by the highest priority Premier customer segment. Premier customers include government, military, and fortune 500 companies.
The CritSit Manager role is part of the CMET Execution Team and will assist with managing CritSit situations across all technologies. Their primary focus is to meet customer needs by effectively managing internal and external resources and communication across all the parties involved on a CritSit.
The global execution team (EMEA, Americas and APAC regions) provide 24x7, 365 days a year coverage for Premier by managing our Enterprise and Partner clients' most severe business impact issues, identifying internal failings and driving positive change.
There is a requirement for written and verbal communication in Mandarin and English, the successful candidate will need to be fluent in both.
This role's purpose is to:
- Address high priority customer's escalations needs, for critical and high-visibility problems impacting the strategic Premier customers (Critical Situations) and Partners.
- Participate in 24x7 Coverage schedule providing timely, reliable and high-quality response to complex customer escalations.
- Interface with various departments within the Customer and Partner to drive resolution, up to the executive level, as necessary.
- Interface with various business groups to drive resolution, up to the executive level, as necessary.
Primary Job Functions
Positively impact customer satisfaction by:
- Managing Premier Customers' and Partners' Critical Situation incidents to ensure that the CritSit process is being followed and any need of escalation is addressed.
- Delivery of a high-quality customer and partner experience through timely and effective Response to internal and external customer needs; owning active Critical Situations.
- Deliver a high-quality customer and partner experience through timely and effective Resolution of customer's issues in the quickest way possible.
- Expand internal visibility of Premier Customers' Critical Situations by managing complex, mission critical, or politically hot Premier customer situations, including Enterprise Accounts and Partners during afterhours.
- Identifying systemic issues and flagging process breakdown during the execution of the CritSit Process the CritSit System.
- Strong (fluent) business level written and verbal communication skills English and Mandarin
- Working experience in a customer oriented job position.
- Ability to work weekend and public holidays is required.
- Passion and interest in enhancing the customer experiences and experience in direct customer interaction.
- Candidate must be customer oriented and have strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills; This position requires the ability to use assertive, positive and effective communications skills (written and oral) to, work effectively across multiple management levels up the executive level as necessary.
- Exceptional organizational skills to manage effective escalation within different departments.
- Candidate must have the ability to effectively influence and lead actions across the group and organization (cross-group collaboration skills).
- Candidate must be action oriented, demonstrate ability to drive issues to resolution on behalf of the customers.
Deadline for CV submission: 4pm Wednesday 30th January 2019