We are recruiting for a CRM Officer on a temporary basis for a Client within the Education Sector based in Birmingham City Centre.
This is initially a 3-4 month contract with the potential to be extended.
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am-5pm.
Location: Birmingham (Hybrid working option: 4 days WTH, Wednesday in the office)
Pay: £15.36 per hour
THE JOB PURPOSE
To maximise the potential of the B2B CRM system and the business data held on it through frequent gathering, appending, cleansing and analysis. To lead on B2B campaign data management and analysis and the provision of bespoke strategic reports that may be required. To plan and deliver CRM training to business engagement teams to maximise their use and understanding of the system, B2B data gathering, lead conversion and partnership intelligence building requirements. To ensure that rules of engagement and best practice are understood and followed by all users and stakeholders and that GDPR requirements are adhered to. To manage the B2B CRM relationships with suppliers, partners and stakeholders, to ensure the system, data, and associated activity delivers on both project and commercial requirements.
- Data procurement, cleansing and analysis
- Campaign prep, analysis, measurement and reporting
- Lead processing/triage and customer journey tracking
- Partnership and funding intelligence reporting
- CRM training and guidance
- GDPR compliance and best practice
- CRM system - Technical development & implementation
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within a CRM role is essential
- Educated to degree level in marketing, business, data analysis or equivalent, or professional experience is essential
- Additional Data Analysis and/or Analytics qualification preferred
- Demonstrable previous working history with CRM systems is essential
- Demonstrable previous working history with databases, campaign analysis, segmentation and email marketing tools is essential
- Good understanding of GDPR requirements and the impact it has on B2B data and associated activities
- Previous working history of rolling out CRM systems within a large organisation and/or a multi-organisation partnership desirable
- Preivous working history of championing CRM best practice to various key stakeholders to promote and drive an increase in usage and to develop an understanding of how to improve the user experience to inform future developments of system
- Previous working history of creating materials and delivering successful CRM training programmes
- Strong presentation and training skills essential
- Advanced level of computer literacy in Microsoft packages, particularly in Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and client liaison skills.
- Numerate with the ability to produce reports and derive valuable insights and analysis.
- High standard of written English.
- Attention to detail, completer-finisher
- Self-motivated, driven and the desire to help.
- Ability to work to strict and tight deadlines whilst remaining calm when under pressure.
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE ***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Initial 3-5 month temporary contract through Brook Street
- £15.36 per hour
- 20 days holiday + 8 Bank holidays (pro rata)
- Hybrid working Option
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Please send your CV and call Grace on 0121 643 6954/0121 480 8209.
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***